Friday, June 15, 2012

A Teaser!

Just a quick post to show you my UFO that I have been working on...my I Spy quilt that I started ages and ages ago.  I have the "quilt" completed, but I am now embroidering words on the border.  I almost have the top border done, so it won't be long before I am sewing all of the borders onto the quilt!  Then it will be off to Emily (who is one of my oldest and dearest friends) to be quilted!  Look for the finished quilt top soon!




Hugs,
Jackie

P.S.  Can you find the picture of the little boy asleep in his highchair?  (hint...it is right above the "My")  That is a picture of my now 27 year old "boy"!  How time flies!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my, this is so CUTE!! I can't wait to see it all!

    And BTW, how is Jodi??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...