Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sew, Sew Busy!


I am trying to get caught up on my bee blocks. I am making progress however still have more work to do. These blocks are for my Calendar of Houses Bee. I have two special blocks left to do, one for my sister, Jackie, and the other for a dear friend, Carla. Check her out at Lollyquiltz!
This block is for July. Don't you just love hanging clothes out in the fresh air?


This block is for August. I always celebrate the "last days of summer" as I hate to see them go!

I will come up with something fun for Jackie and Carla......I do have a few ideas.

A quilting friend of mine is moving so some of us are making a blocks for her. I was even given fabric for the block. I got it done and I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!





I am also working on a quilt for our baby who will be born in August. I have made 3 sheets, a bed skirt and am working on the quilt. I know the suspense is tough but you will just have to wait until I have pics to share!!

Luv ya, Jodi

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute, Jodi! I especially like the August block...I need to come up with ideas for my July house too. Can't wait to see your baby room sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little house blocks are some of the cutest things I've ever seen! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...