Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm Back and Ready to Sew!

I had a fabulous time with two of my best girlfriends the past week.  One friend, Ann, owns a couple time shares and she tries to use them a couple times a year.  This is where we went....


This is our hotel in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.  Our room was way up on the hill and we had an awesome view.....

We saw tons and tons of whales from our room and the beach!  Awesome!!

We ate a lot....


This restaurant is on the beach.  Can you see the sand?


We sat in the sun a lot....

SORRY...NO PICTURES OF US IN SWIMSUITS IS ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG!


We shopped a lot....

The downtown Flee Market

We laughed a lot....

We aren't laughing in this picture, but it cracks us up anyway.
I had set my camera to take a picture of the three of us.
Then I had to run and jump on the beach bed.
I didn't quite make it in time.


We read and rested a lot...



We took a lot of pictures of our feet in the sand....a weird and funny tradition of ours!



And we took a lot of pictures of sunsets....



The beach beds.



I am so lucky to have great friends to share moments like these with.  And I have a wonderful husband who encourages me to go on these fun trips without him.

Now....back to the real world and SEWING!!  It's nice to come home and have fun sewing projects to make.  Now I just need to pick which project to start first.  More to come on that later!

---Jackie












8 comments:

  1. You are VERY blessed to have such wonderful friends and of course a wonderful husband - see if he will encourage you to come to NEW ZEALAND for a holiday. Of course he may want to come too :)
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos of the sunsets - how gorgeous - and of course the toes in the sand!
    Love
    Cat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had so much fun! I really want to go to Mexico someday. The sunsets were gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun fun! Jim would love a NZ trip. Maybe Jackie and I can talk our husbands into bringing us! Jack, I am so glad you and your girlfriends had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures. Oh how fun and relaxing!! You ladies look like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lucky thing, So glad you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful sunsets! Ooooh what I would give to share a few with some friends right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at those photos - ooh - Lisanne and me need to be there - those beach beds look so inviting - you could sit and quilt with that amazing view :) those sunsets - it just looks soo relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That looks like a blast. What a great escape!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...