Monday, February 14, 2011

Why I Love Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentines Day to all of my Blogger Friends!!
Valentines Day (for me) is a day to reflect on all the people I love......

My patient, loyal, wonderful, strong, and kind, husband of 33 years.


My funny, loving, and caring, children.

Did I mention that they are funny???

My children's awesome families.





My fun, creative, and loving sister:


AND... of course, I love sewing with her too...


And I love the fact that I do not have to work!  I get to stay home and quilt to my heart's content!



I am a lucky, lucky girl!  I love my family and my family loves me.  Life is GOOD!

---Jackie



3 comments:

  1. Awwww I can feel the love all the way over here - your post brought tears to my eyes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful! I just read your sister's post too! You're two special ladies and have wonderful families too! =)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...